- Riche Richardson on the 'powerful message' of Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill
- "In 1969, an armed occupation by black students roiled Cornell’s campus. Here’s why it still matters today."
- Kevin Gaines on Donald Trump "redefining republicans' rules for racist language and deniability."
- Gerard Aching on black bodies and Black Lives Matter
- Kevin Gaines on racial divisions on college campuses
- May 03 "The Nigrescent Beyond: On Colson Whitehead and Future" by Ricardo A Wilson II at Africana Studies and Research Center
- Oct 14 24th Annual Latino Unity Dinner at Willard Straight Hall Memorial Room
- Oct 27 The Reuben A. and Cheryl Casselberry Munday Distinguished Lecture at Africana Studies and Research Center