...interested in issues of race, gender, politics, economics, or pop culture?
...taking an Africana class this semester that you can't stop talking about?
...passionate about writing?
Write for the Africana Student Corner!
Check out the blog here: http://blogs.cornell.edu/cuafricana/
If you are interested in being a contributor, send an email to Noelani Gabriel.
- Apr 07 Black Authors/New Books: Blackness and the "Big Reveal", C. Riley Snorton at Africana Studies and Research Center
- Apr 08 Conversations: 'Black Lives Matter', Past and Present: Ella Baker's Legacy and the Implications for 21st Activism" at Africana Studies and Research Center
- Apr 10 "My Life is One Long Debate": A Celebration of the Life and Legacy of Dr. Ali A. Mazrui at Africana Studies and Research Center
- By Noliwe Rooks, "Failure of personal responsibility does not explain Ferguson" - The Hill
- Professor Travis L. Gosa quoted in, "Meet the woman who coined #BlackLives Matter" by Jessica Guynn, USATODAY
- Professor N'Dri Assie-Lumumba quoted in, "Group strategizes how to find, foster and encourage black Hamilton leaders - in ipick.ca
- D.C. Conference to explore a global, humanist education
- UN officials brief Cornell students on new global tasks, By Blaine Friedlander